WEVL Blues on the Bluff®
Bring your chairs and blankets and celebrate 29 years of fun on the bluffs of the Mississippi River in a beautiful park-like setting on the grounds of The Metal Museum.
Giant shady oaks, cool river breeze, smell of BBQ, fantastic music, and absolutely the best view of the Mississippi in the entire mid-south! Free guarded parking.
Live music from Ghost Town Blues Band, The MD's, and Marcella & Her Lovers
* Sponsored in part by Schlafly Beer and Peddler Bike Shop
* BBQ, Beer, Wine and Non-Alcoholic Drinks Sold. Central BBQ Food Truck.
* No pets or outside food or beverages permitted
* Kids welcome when accompanied by watchful parents
* Silent Auction
* WEVL Merchandise and Blues on the Bluff® Posters for Sale
Admission $20 advance, $25 at gate
Kids 11 and under $12 at gate
Gate opens at 6:00 pm
Blues on the Bluff® is a fundraising project of WEVL FM 89.9. Proceeds go to WEVL.
The Metal Museum Grounds (View)
374 Metal Museum Drive
Memphis, TN 38106
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|